1) I know, I did Ten on Tuesday already. But I’ve got more to say!
2) I got a haircut. And a perm. Because I decided to give perming one more try, since when I did it four years ago it fell out immediately. Twice. Decided to try it again at the hair school, since they were having a special last Friday. It’s been exactly a week, and while they’re definitely a little waviness and body to my hair still, there’s no curl. But I really wasn’t expecting much anyway, so a little extra body is fine with me! And it’s not like they didn’t try over at the school; I had a student and two supervisors trying to get my hair to curl. It’s just a lost cause.
3) I’ve been on more of a scrapbooking kick than writing kick lately. It seems I can only concentrate on one creative outlet at a time, or I just start feeling overwhelmed with all the stuff I want to do.
4) Because of that overwhelming feeling (which I’ve been getting A LOT lately), I’ve decided to pick just one thing to accomplish each day, instead of having this idea in my head of completing four or five things each evening. Because I’ve realized nothing gets done when I do that; I just get little parts of a lot of things completed. No whole projects. Wednesday I decided I would finish up one whole project- getting my rough draft novel ready to turn into a Blurb book- and then whatever time I had left over could be spent working on other things. And you know what? I finished the book, made the cover, and was able to order it that night. And move on to working on Lizzie’s wedding pictures. I just love finding my productive modes.
5) So I haven’t been getting as many comments as I have been… just wondering if anyone’s still reading this. Not that I’m planning to stop if no one out there’s paying attention to me… but it’s always nice to see a comment or two. 🙂 If you’re out there, please leave me a comment! Tell me what you like reading about, what you couldn’t care less about, if you’d like to see more pictures of that cute OSF boy, etc. I’m open to suggestions!