This is my friend Jesse.
(He’s the one on the left. Hopefully you figured that out.)
Sometimes he’s a little weird.
Here are some fun memories I have with Jesse over the years:
1) Getting our cars towed at 11:30 at night and having to chase them down in Lakeside.
2) Brianhead trip and driving the van home from Utah. (He drove. I sat shotgun to keep him company and read To Kill a Mockingbird.)
3) Visiting Disneyland on the actual 50th anniversary day on complete accident. (Okay, so everyone was there for that, not just Jesse, but for some reason I didn’t think of it when I did Justin’s birthday profile.)
4) Him being the only one I could convince to try sardines. (Which, I’ll have everyone know, he claimed weren’t nearly as bad as he’d anticipated.)
5) Random picture trips down to La Jolla coves and Starbucks and the UCSD library to take awesome pictures with my new camera of four years ago.
6) The awesome night when I received that camera, which spiraled into an obsession with picture taking. Everyone chipped in for it, but I know that Jesse paid far more than everyone else, so I always think of it as his present.
7) Big Bear trip of ’03, just us kids, no adults! But we’re good kids, so all we did was go jet skiing and play Risk. (FYI- that’s where the third picture above comes from.)
8) Jesse playing the movie star to my blonde assistant in one of our reality show movies… and something about banana ice cream… it’s all kind of fuzzy.
And oh, so many more great times that are too many to count.
Happy birthday, Jesse Schworm!